As part of my 200 promotional strategy, I want to go far above and beyond what I acomplished in 2009. One of the events I want to be invovled with is the 2010 L.A. festival of Books event Saturday & Sunday, April 24 and 25 held on the UCLA campus.
Some of the more famous authors are among scores of others attending are :
* David Baldacci (Absolute Power is one of my all-time favorite books - movie sucked)
* Ray Bradbury (Glad he's still with us, a true American treasure)
* Mary Higgins Clark (Her books are everywhere)
* Robert Pinskey (Poet Llaurelate to the Library of Congress)
* Tori Spelling (Is she rally an author?)
* Elizabeth Taylor (Hope she brings her yorkies as we have one)
* Henry Winkler (Heeeeey!)
* Peter Yarrow (I Like Rock 'n Roll Music)
I'm looking for two people to share the cost of a booth for the two day event. If anyone would like to take me up on my offer, please reply to me at email@example.com.
Question Posed: Have you ever attended an event like this, big or small. Regardless of the event, please share your experiences.