Guest Post Guidelines
Writers on the Move accepts guest posts. Guest posting has been around a while, but it's now one of marketing's heavy hitters. Spread your wings and guest with us.
Acceptable articles will be on writing, book marketing, and author interviews. The content should be "G" rated and MUST be your own content.
The Article Particulars:
1. Article length should be between 400 and 800 words.
2. Please be sure to edit and proof before submitting.
3. Please be sure the article is properly formatted.
4. Please include an optimized title - this means include a relevant keyword for your topic. If you're not familiar with keywords, I may edit the title to make it more effective.
What to include in your submission:
1. Please include TAG words - at least three.
2. Please include a brief bio, which may include one self-serving link to a legitimate, reputable, and 'G' rated site.
3. Please include the FULL URL for the link (one) you want included. Include it in parenthesis, right after the word/s you want linked. If the full URL is not included, the word/s will not be linked. The link must be to your own site.
What not to do:
1. Do not include links to other 'writing services' or 3rd party sites.
2. Do not embed links, the formatting is lost when posted onto Blogger from Notepad.
Original content is preferred, but first-time reprints are accepted.
Note: According to Google, you should include the original article source for all reprints.
We reserve the right to refuse an article.
If you’re interested in guest blogging please send an email to Karen at: karencioffi - at - ymail - dot - com
Be sure to put “WOTM Guest Post” in the Subject Box.