What Does It Take To Market Your Writing? Great ContentWhat does it take to Market your writing? It takes spotlight effort on your Author Platform, Branding, Identifying your audience, an Author Website, and building Connection with your readers. Overwhelming? Yep, it is for all of us. Let’s break it down: this week we’ll talk about Great Content.
We use the internet to research concepts, compare topics and glean information for our work, discover fresh ideas, and to find the best, consistent resources to build our writing without wasting time or money.
Likewise, we must deliver informative, strategic, and timely content.
- Since we are not entitled to our reader’s attention, deliver content that grabs their interest through text, imagery, podcasts and video, and make it snappy for the scanners
- If it grabs, it’s likely to spread
- Use proven structures such as:
- Headlines, and sub-headlines, that command attention (see Heading Styles in Word)
- Focused introductory sentences
- Information that solves a problem
- Limit the message to one central point
- Lists stand out and are a quick read
- Use relevant links, and test them
Our own Writers On The Move Series of Content Articles found here: https://www.writersonthemove.com/
Deborah Lyn Stanley : MyWriter's Life .
Write clear & concise, personable yet professional