Friday, February 16, 2018
Build a Successful Online Business: 5 Must-Know Steps
As an author / writer, you sell your books and/or services. This means you are in business.
You may not think of yourself as a business person or solopreneur, but you are.
So, now that you realize you are in business, how do you make your online business successful?
Below are the top 5 steps to building a successful online business.
1. You’ve got to plan your way there. And, you’ve got to have vision.
2. I’ve been talking about this one for years now. You’ve got to have a website.
3. You’ve got to build authority. People need to believe you’re the ‘go to’ person for information or engagement.
4. You’ve got to build social proof. Show others that other people see your value.
5. You need to be involved in social media.
6. Bonus Tip: Focus is key.
To read what’s involved in each step, go on over to my in-depth article at WOW! Women on Writing:
5 Steps to Building an Online Business
Please SHARE and comment when you’re there!
We all will need to handle feedback at one time or another in our careers. For the writer, this feedback is usually the critique of either...
You may be an author or writer who takes the time to comment on other websites. This is an effective online marketing strategy. It builds br...
By Carolyn Howard-Johnson Awards Set Your Book Apart But Ya Gotta Enter Contests to Get ‘Em Excerpted from the new edition of The ...
I sometimes run Q and A a la Ann Landers columns in my SharingwithWriters newsletter using questions that my clients ask me or that subsc...