Friday, February 16, 2018
Build a Successful Online Business: 5 Must-Know Steps
As an author / writer, you sell your books and/or services. This means you are in business.
You may not think of yourself as a business person or solopreneur, but you are.
So, now that you realize you are in business, how do you make your online business successful?
Below are the top 5 steps to building a successful online business.
1. You’ve got to plan your way there. And, you’ve got to have vision.
2. I’ve been talking about this one for years now. You’ve got to have a website.
3. You’ve got to build authority. People need to believe you’re the ‘go to’ person for information or engagement.
4. You’ve got to build social proof. Show others that other people see your value.
5. You need to be involved in social media.
6. Bonus Tip: Focus is key.
To read what’s involved in each step, go on over to my in-depth article at WOW! Women on Writing:
5 Steps to Building an Online Business
Please SHARE and comment when you’re there!
Everyone is struggling through shelter-ins, isolation, social distancing, loss of income, and an array of other frightening and unusual e...
You may be an author or writer who takes the time to comment on other websites. This is an effective online marketing strategy. It builds br...
by Valerie Allen When naming your characters it’s tempting to give your friends, family, or coworkers a chance for their 15 minutes o...
I sometimes run Q and A a la Ann Landers columns in my SharingwithWriters newsletter using questions that my clients ask me or that subsc...