1. Invite post feedback through comments and linkup with other bloggers in your field. It’s a good habit to respond to each comment.
2. Deliver present & timely content as well as evergreen content to your viewers. Make it practical and useful. Paying attention to your blog’s theme and your readers’ feedback is key for future posts.
3. Create tags for each post. Using three relevant tags is a good practice and will facilitate your audience returning to search your archive.
4. Create a motto that is meaningful to you and memorable. Use it consistently.
5. Invite a colleague to write a guest post for your site. Or post an interview you have conducted with a colleague. Be sure to include links to their website and ask them to link to your site as well.
6. Images and graphics are key attention grabbers making your message stronger. Use at least one image with each post. Some bloggers elect to use the same graphic per recurring theme. Would that work for you?
We always appreciate your feedback. Do you have questions or tip requests for me? Thank you very much for reading! deborah
Deborah Lyn Stanley is a writer, editor and artist. She is a retired project manager who now devotes her time to writing, arting and caregiving mentally impaired seniors.
She has independently published a collection of 24 artists’ interviews entitled the Artists Interview Series. The series was also published as articles for an online news network and on her website: Deborah Lyn Stanley - Writers Blog. Deborah is published in magazines. She is a blogger who has managed several group sites including ones she founded.
“Write your best, in your voice, your way!”